ISO 27001 Certified Lead Auditor
This is an instructor led web-based training provided by PECB Certified ISO 27001 Instructors regularly. For self-study options, please refer to here. ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
This course starts at 5 pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST) to accommodate working professionals.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
- PECB Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.
- Academy Linqs reserves its right to reschedule of the training to another day/time due to unforeseen events.
- We welcome substitution of another attendee with no additional fee.
- Cancellations before 7 days prior to start of the course are refundable and subject to $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations after 7 days prior to start of the course are non-refundable, however payment can be used toward the cost of same type or another type of training that costs same or higher, that is scheduled before or after the original date of the training. Please contact us for further information.