EXAM RETAKE POSSIBLE?
Yes. Free one more exam in 12 months
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Training, PECB exam and certification
Why Should You Attend?
Lead Disaster Recovery Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Disaster Recovery processes and ICT Disaster Recovery services as part of business continuity management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Disaster Recovery processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead Disaster Recovery teams in implementing Disaster Recovery strategies based on best practices.
Who Should Attend?
This training course will help you:
A fundamental understanding of Disaster Recovery Services and comprehensive knowledge of management principles, concepts and strategies.
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and initiation of a DR plan
Day 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies and Disaster Recovery Planning
Day 3: Disaster Recovery facilities, services, recovery sites, response and activation
Day 4: DRP testing, monitoring, measurement and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan
Domain 2: Disaster Recovery planning based on best practices
Domain 3: Disaster Recovery supporting subsections
Domain 4: Recovery Sites, Recovery Facilities and Outsourced Services Capability
Domain 5: Testing and Maintenance of a Disaster Recovery Plan
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a Disaster Recovery Plan
1. Certification fees are included on the exam price.
2. Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
3. An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
4. In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Disaster Recovery Manager Certifications are:
To be considered valid, these disaster recovery activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following :
1. Establishing a Disaster Recovery Plan
2. Defining Disaster Recovery criteria
3. Identifying assets, threats, existing controls, vulnerabilities and consequences (impacts)
4. Assessing consequences and incident likelihood
5. Evaluating Disaster Recovery strategies
6. Selecting and implementing Disaster Recovery strategies
7. Performing a review of a Disaster Recovery Plan