EXAM RETAKE POSSIBLE?
Yes. Free one more exam in 12 months
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Training, exam and certification
PECB certified CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
Why Should You Attend?
The CMMC Foundations training course allows you to learn more about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices. You will also gain basic knowledge related to the CMMC ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process and methodology, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. A CMMC Foundations certificate demonstrates that you comprehend the CMMC model, are able to interpret the requirements for specific CMMC levels, and have the basic knowledge to help an organization in implementing and managing the requirements of the CMMC model.
Who Should Attend?
This training course will help you:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC ecosystem and the CMMC model
Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and code of professional conduct
The “CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts of the CMMC model, CMMC ecosystem, and code of professional conduct
Domain 2: CMMC domains, processes, practices, and assessment process
1. Certification fees are included in the exam price.
2. Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
3. An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
4. In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
5. The PECB CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB.
6. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown in the table below.