Content & Agenda
Linqs provided PECB certified CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
Fee includes the cost of examination and certification by PECB.
Self-study at your desk, delivered through KATE training application. Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC ecosystem and the CMMC model
Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and code of professional conduct
The “CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts of the CMMC model, CMMC ecosystem, and code of professional conduct
Domain 2: CMMC domains, processes, practices, and assessment process
1. Certification fees are included in the exam price ($700 value!).
2. An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
3. In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
4. The PECB CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB.
5. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.
Learn more on this course at CMMC Foundations Training